Born in 1971 in Angola, at the age of 4 he comes with his family to Almeida. He lives in Leiria for a few years, graduated in Industrial Maintenance Engineering, where he practices in molds. From an early age he aroused interest in art, going through the drawing, painting oil on canvas, having already made an exhibition of painting. The photography has always aroused interest and as an admirer of the work of great photographers, he buys his first camera in 2007 to take his first steps. Slowly he has perfected his taste, exploring various areas of photography from: Architecture, Nature, Portrait, Art Nude, Street Photography, Macro, Abstract, Graphics, Conceptual / Surrealism. It looks at photography in an artistic way and through its sensitivity and meticulousness it transmits sensations, captures emotions, reveals details, exhibits versatility, harmonizes colors and shades.
It has as sources of inspiration:
Jeanloup Sieff, Helmut Newton, Henri Cartier-Bresson, Ansel Adams, Nick Turpin, Chema Madoz of Photography and Salvador Dali, René Magritte, Turner and MC Escher of painting, among others.
Being essentially a self-titled student attended the following workshops:
2011 Workshop in studio / continuous light with João de Castro
2010 Photographic Raide of Nude by João de Castro
2010 Nu Academic Workshop (Nude abroad) with photographer João de Castro
2009 Erotic Soft Core Workshop with photographer Carlos Santos
- October / November 2012, "Nature with and without Color" in the theater group of Leiria Te-ato
- Participated in some group exhibitions.
- 20 Photos in the book "Invasores Franceses em Terras de Alenquer" (June 2013)
- Cover of the book CEAMA-Center for Studies of Military Architecture of Almeida (2013)
- Winner of the contest "French Invasions 2013", photograph to be used in event marketing (May 2013)
- Cover of the book "Todo amor tem seu dia de punhal" by Cida Sepulveda (2012)
- Some photographs published in photo magazines..